Committed to Curiosity and exploration
From Technical Solution and UX Discovery to Ticketing and Virtual Communities & Events, HATCH is at the forefront of delivering transformation as a service.
Defining project opportunities
- Identify legacy pain points
- Propose potential solutions
- Plan for progressive enhancement
Prioritizing user needs
- Clarify business goals
- Scan the competitive landscape
- Define audiences and user personas
- Craft the ideal user journey
Switching gears from “micro” to “macro”
- Explore long-term opportunities
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Cultivate thought leadership
Capturing the journey at every touchpoint
- Connecting siloed data to drive action
- Platform review and optimization
Reducing friction at the gate
- Identifying industry best practices and innovation
- Seamlessly integrate with the marketing experience
Opening up the black box
- Exploring new advances in AI
- Understanding impact on existing systems
- Navigating legal and compliance issues
Getting real time input from humans
- Creating testing scenarios
- Selecting participants
- Reviewing results and iterating design
Meet us in the Metaverse
- Fostering passionate communities online
- Finding virtual event solutions that wow your audience
- Our Metaverse office
Web3 is all about ownership
- Finding new ways for fans to connect with your brand
- Safely navigating the potential and challenges of NFTs
We bring our community together through thoughtful and intentional conversations to stay ahead of the changing world. Welcome to the inaugural season of Hatch.
Marketing Transformations in 2024
In the final installment of our inaugural season, we’ll set our sights on the year ahead, covering what the future holds for customer experiences and engagement in 2024.
Join leadership from Town Hall and Situation for an exciting glimpse into the future of marketing as we delve into the trends, strategies, and opportunities that will shape the marketing industry in 2024.
- Register Now
Mental Resilience in Modern-Day Marketing
Cyberbullying, rude comments and jokes, and even hateful language—as marketers, we see it all online. Today, we rely heavily on online engagement, but unfortunately, it’s not all positive.
Join us as we dive into navigating social media and the essential strategies that marketers can leverage to protect mental health and agility. Together, we will discuss practical techniques to establish healthy boundaries, manage digital overwhelm, and prevent burnout to promote a more positive and safe environment.
Aligning Your Superpower With Impact
In a conversation led by Damian Bazadona (Chairman, Situation Group), we’ll discuss how to use your organization’s superpowers to deliver maximum impact to your community.
In his over twenty years as an entrepreneur, Damian has always prioritized philanthropy and impact as critical components of his business. Join us to hear what he’s learned and the opportunities he sees in the world today for businesses of all kinds to do good and shape futures.